Sunday 10 December 2023

A wildlife park - Perth Australia

All my life I have visited several of wildlife parks and zoos. Back home, in Indonesia I visited "Cisarua Safari" in Bogor, West Java.
In Jakarta, the "Kebun Binatang Ragunan" Pasar Minggu. They were wonderful. Yet, in early November 2023, my hubby and I went to Perth, Australia, for 3 weeks. 
We visited two of the most renowned parks in Perth.
One being  Caversham Wildlife Park which, according to my understanding, is a park run by a family. I find that so incredible. The park is well managed, the animals' health is meticulously cared for. Thumbs up for them. 
One of the animals there is this cute possum and one would not believe if I say there is also a peacock on a roof if I did not show this...
😅
Now the other one is King's Park and Botanic Garden. A truly lovely park...
I wish one day my hubby and I could visit them again.😇

No comments:

Post a Comment