Tuesday 19 October 2021

The great God's generosity

Hello dear fidele readers,
It has been very long time since the last time I scribbled some words on Blogger page of mine. 
I wish you all well-being during this difficult days. To have faith in God is necessary. Always think of Him as Super Saviour and that He always save His creatures through His beloved ones. 
Today I am writing about what I saw by the side-walk on my way downtown.
It was on the property of my neighbour whom I do not know his or her whereabouts. On that part of the side-walk grow wild plants and flowers and one of them is cotton plant, half blooming and half already bearing cotton balls.
I saw that so marvellous 😯, wondering where that plant came from and who or what brought it there 🤔. I simply could not resist filming it, but too bad, on this page I can only share the photos 🙁.
I told myself how generous is God. He always fulfill His promises to all His creatures. Imagine, as I plucked one cotton-ball and studied it. Out of one cotton-ball there are five seeds which can be replanted. Now, think how abundant will be in the coming replanting. 
Seeing that proof of His generosity, I simply say "God is most great and kind that I have no worries at all about my life 🤲🙏🏻."

No comments:

Post a Comment